Before You Can Apply

Use this section to advertise your services as a freelancer or to post your job and request assistance from freelancers. Please do not post questions under job posts. Save them for Ask FWU.

**Freelancer Rank Required**

Moderator: Shana

FWU Editorial

Before You Can Apply

Post by FWU Editorial » Sun May 21, 2017 1:07 pm

We're getting a lot of requests through Facebook for the jobs listed below. It also seems like a few of you are under the assumption that you just need to join the board in order to post in this section.

The jobs below are still open and will remain so (those sites will always need writers). But to apply:

1. Post your application on the job post thread, not through Facebook.

2. To post, you need to have attained "Freelancer" status. This requires membership to the board, but it also requires activity. You will need half a dozen approved posts, after which you are free to post at will and to join this board.

3. All jobs are ongoing. You may be hired straight away, you may not be. Either way, the job will remain open.

4. Applications to write for FWU can be made through the site's Write For Us page, but they will take a few weeks to process and we can't respond to applicants we don't choose. Post in the forum if you would like a quicker response.

Best,
Ezra, FWU Editorial
Looking for new work? Check the Job Board or apply to "Write For Us".

Jade

Re: Before You Can Apply

Post by Jade » Wed May 24, 2017 1:33 am

ezra, i'm glad you clarified this. i may have send a facebook application a while back.

but i've got a question. what if i don't want everyone in the world to read my submission? what if i'd rather just send it to one of you directly so that i don't end up embarrassed and hiding under my covers for the next year. i'd hate it if you all hated it.

FWU Editorial

Re: Before You Can Apply

Post by FWU Editorial » Wed May 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Hey Jade,

If that's the case then you can submit to me directly through the forum. All Freelance level members, yourself included, should have access to private messages. Generally, anything on Facebook will be ignored, anything on the site will be delayed, and anything on the forum (PMs included) will get priority.

Just make sure they are sent to me and not to other admin staff.

Ezra
Looking for new work? Check the Job Board or apply to "Write For Us".

Mikekebu

Before You Can Apply

Post by Mikekebu » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Its a tough market out there. Always apply for anything and everything you may be interested in.Explain about credential at a later time.
I'm using best forex trading system for profitable investments